Friday, October 26, 2012

People Never Cease To Amaze Me

0 comments
So while I'm here at the McDonald's picking some up. There's a car in front of me who seem to take driving lesson by Circus Clowns. I get to place my order and in the midst of looking for the correct change. The car in front of me stopped and parked.

Then all this screaming took place and this fat short lady with too close for comfort hairstyleor maybe I should say man-cut? Anyway she jumps out her car with these home made cut off shorts that were apparently a good 10years ago too little with this rainbowed tye dye shirt. Then she had some of those hipster glasses, but these were definitely prescription.

This lady is screaming WAIT A MINUTE!! WAIT A MINUTE!! SIS HURRY UP!! OH MY GAWD!!! YOU ALL GOT TO WAIT!!

She goes to the back and grabs her two little rat like dogs, both terriers I do believe. She grabs their leash. Tells her sister to pay for their food they ordered. Then looks over at me and says:

"They have to poop now"


I'm thinking:

One why you telling me? And two, WTF did they say hey yo Mom we got to shit, like right now...?


So she walks them over to this small patch of land that hugs the alley that's behind the McDonald's. It took them a good 10-15 minutes to find a place to drop two pellet turds. She cleans up and dumps the bag in the garbage can by the car wash. Gross I know.

The woman walked the dogs up and down the alley way a few times before going back to the car. She put the dogs in their shared child car seat. Yes it was a child car seat. Told them to stay and wait. Then ran and jiggled her way to the passenger side to get in the car. Then she commenced to continue her conversation with her sister like nothing had happened.


By far the craziest thing I've ever experienced all day smh.


•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer