Friday, October 26, 2012

Confessions & Christmas

0 comments
So since November and Thanksgiving is right around the corner literally. I decided I'd do another project.

For most people they talk about all the blessings and things they are thankful for. In my case and other we only have one, a small few things to be thankful for—if any at all. That's how things goes. Yes one should be thankful to be alive but when you're getting your ass kicked everyday are you really truly thankful?? No and I would hope not.


So I've decided to do something different. Instead of listing 30 things I'm thankful for, I'm going to do 30 days of Confessions, Pet Peeves and the little things that make and break me so to speak. It makes things more interesting and gives an option when you need a break from all the "LOVE" floating around lol.


So starting November 1, 2012 I'll be starting the new project Bunny's Confessions. One confession per day. Be on the look out for that!


Now second item to be discussed. Christmas! Since I missed Christmas last year and I'm making up for lost time anyway I've decided to do 24 Days of Christmas but with a twist like the 25 Days Of Bunny. I think it'll be real interesting too! I can't wait for that! That project will be starting December 1, 2012. I'll be sure to give your reminder towards the end of November ok!



So don't forget Bunny's Confessions November 1st!!

•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer