Thursday, August 30, 2012

TinyPostDrama

0 comments
TinyPost!

If you have an iPhone, iPod or iPad you know exactly what I'm talking about. If not, TinyPost is similar to Pinterest (btw I'm now on Pinterest go to the Keep In Touch page to follow me :D). You post pictures of course, but you can add a few words of your choice to the picture. You share it with the other TinyPosters and the world, including Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. So that's the gist of it lol.

As most of you know I'm still getting my technologies together so I can start posting about the 31 Day Nail Challenge. Well I've been posting pictures on Facebook but in one sense TinyPost helps me post to Tumblr and Twitter which makes my life a bit easier :D lol.

Well last night while I was in the process of getting a good dinner. I noticed I had two notifications from TinyPost. So I went to check and I appreciate the different likes I get from time to time :). So tell me why this littler girl has this funky horrible attitude, says on one of the nail pictures:


Stop posting nail stuff it's boring to look at no offense we get it you post nail stuff ew


So I told her that if she doesn't like it, don't look at it simple as that. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Then she commented on another picture and said:


How bout ugly


And how about I don't care what you think. So thinking this is an adult. I went to check out her profile. Not only did she post things twice. But took pictures from other people and posted exactly what the way they had it. Then posted pictures of herself with her mountain high stuff animal cove behind her saying how "gangster" she looks. I'm like really?? I'm not even fin to get in an argument with a little ass kid.

The funny fact is that she really tried to hurt my feelings.....WOW!!

OH I'm so hurt!!

So Hurt that the fact your broken condom ass existence is amongst us classy folks—she's like a fart in a room full of roses lol.

Kids have gotten ridiculous nowadays.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer