Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Things You Never Thought You'd See

0 comments
So while I was out at the Dollar Tree this morning with my mom. I happen to be looking for a few things and found something absolutely crazy.


I'll let you be the judge lol



Going to a job interview or getting a new job?? Wanna do your own testing before you take theirs?? They got two types of tests for that lol. Not to mention the Diabetes Detector test and the Menopause test lol. How odd or crazy is this?? Threw me for a loop lol.




Not to be a total pervert. But I think they could've named this better. Circus Balls. First thing that came to my mind was a clown.....in an awkward position lol.



I swear you can find some of the damnedest things at the store no matter what, an undone particular peculiar cases...it's totally worth it! Lol


•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer