Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Little Pony: Dainty The Pony

0 comments
While I'm out here with my mom tonight. I was complaining and whining about how my wisdom teeth hurt like hell and are acting like total douchewaffles. Can't chew, swallow or nothing without it causing excruciating pain.

So I'm sitting here and I say:

AM I BEING PUNSIHED??




Punished for what, my mother asks.

PUNISHED FOR MY TONGUE PIERCING!??


What're you talking about??? She asks.




THEY TOLD ME I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE EATING MASHED POTATOES, APPLE SAUCE, AND MILKSHAKES!! BUT SINCE I DID NONE OF THOSE THINGS, I ATE FOOD LIKE A BOSS. NOW IM BEING PUNISHED FOR IT!!!






So my mother stares at me for the longest time



Madea: you're just like Dainty.

Me: What??




Madea: You know DAINTY. Dainty the Pony, the one who's always bitching about something.

Me: Dainty??? You mean Rarity....





Madea: Well whatever her name is. You sound just like her with your complaining.

Me:













So then I had to perform a famous Rarity quote:





Yup I totally think I could be Rarity ^_^.










But then again, maybe I'll be my own pony. Named Dainty of course lol




•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer