Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Almost Bunny Road Kill

0 comments
So last night I went out to get something to eat for me and Madea. I would've gone earlier if my computer wasn't on the fritz, it took me a whole day just to post two posts XO like what the fork???

Anyway I go to the store and stopped at the fast food place. So I'm on my way home. I'm trying to pass the Bus that's on the small divided 4-lane freeway. I'm afraid because the bus always swings out and the driver is so reckless. I'm trying to safely pass the bus and get away from it as far as I can. Once I finally pass the bus and was headed the right direction and lane, I was happy.


Well I see this "thing" in the road and I'm like WHAT IS THAT???

OMG you guys!! I almost ran over a BUNNY with the van!!! I was so upset and just couldn't run over one of my people I swerved around him. I was basically like fuck everybody else on the freeway. Thank goodness they were behind me. As soon as I got close and swerved out of the way. He darted back to the sidewalk.

Here I am screaming with the windows down of course:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET BUNNY?!?!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!



So now I'm upset, right. I come home and I told my mom what happened.

So Madea said:

You should've ran the bunny over since he shouldn't have had his Lil Fluffy Ass out in Traffic and where the fuck was his mother?? She should've been watching him. And he's out playing in traffic.


I'm like WTH mom?? -_-

I don't want to run anything over >_<


I hate driving and I get like frantic because that's all I think about is accidentally running something or one of those damned pedestrians over—UGH WHY IS DRIVING SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS!?!?


•••Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer