Monday, June 25, 2012

Ice, Chill & Party!

0 comments
So a few days ago I was on facebook and someone showed this awesome picture that looked like a tasty milkshake. But this was no ordinary milkshake, it was a Rum & Coke Milkshake. So I thought I would share it with you guys. Unfortunately when I finally went to the link that was given, it was just a link to the Cosmopolitan website and I'm like what the frenchtoast is this witchcraft??? So I googled and found some crazy site, I was more disturbed about the logo because it resembled stinky breath more than a whisper.... YEA. Anyway I went back to the Cosmopolitan website and finally found the recipe and the source link, which was the same link the weird website had.

Anyway I did find out that Cosmo had other recipes that you can try or maybe spice up your next cook out or outdoor party, click here to see the other 20 recipes!



Here's what you've all been waiting for:



Rum & Coke Milkshake recipe




8 oz. vanilla ice cream
½ cup cola soda
2 oz. dark rum
Whipped cream
Garnishment: cherry


Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream, and garnish with a cherry.


Read more: Frozen Alcohol Dessert Recipes -- Cosmopolitan




Here's the original source to the recipe.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer