Saturday, May 19, 2012

-·=»‡«=·-Technical Difficulties-·=»‡«=·-

0 comments
So it's been awhile since you last heard from me.

Besides the crazy garbage that was going on in my life (which I will get to later) I'm sure you guys noticed that there was some trippy stuff going on here. I couldn't believe my eyes either. My stripping bunny disappeared, my posts were there but then they weren't and all because a CODE......which means the rest of the 25 Days Of Bunny will be colorless—Sad, but very true.


So since I was about to figure out most of the problems and get that worked out. There's always some more bull crap somewhere along the lines and you get all confluzzled and wondering wtf type of shit is this??


I'm contented that the blog issue was worked out and I fixed a few more things like the welcome page and a few other posts. So for now I'm playing catch up since I have nothing else to do. You will see a good abundance of the 25 DOB posts.


And I'll explain everything as we go along instead of now and you have to bounce back and forth. Be prepared for a SHIT LOAD of Posts ^_^.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer