Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anime Dork \(^o^)/

0 comments

I decided a month or so ago to write down all of the anime I've watched. And when I finally did so, I realized how much of a Anime Obsessed Cookie I really am lol. But either way I love every single moment of it lol. Why?? I dunno I love cartoons and stuff but I get tired of the happy ending or mediocre melancholy problems or unhappiness that snaps back into a happy ending or happy story. Not saying its not possible, but hey let's be real, we don't live in that kinda of world now do we?? Lol

Well if any of you are interested in Anime or Manga or just wanted to know if the only thing I've seen an know and love is just Sailor Moon (and I do but you're wrong lol). Here's my list so far ^_^. If you know of any I should check out please by all means lemme know :D




×÷·.·´¯`·)»¤«(·´¯`·.·÷×÷·.·´¯`·)»¤«(·´¯`·.·÷×



(this is in no particular order ok)






Anime list lol

Fruits Basket
Kimi to Boku
Kimi ni Todoke 
Chibi Devi
Sekirei
Girls Bravo
Ladies vs. butlers 
Tiger & Bunny
High School DxD 
InuxBoku SS
Marmalade Boy
Nana
Shugo Chara
A Bridge to the Starry Skies
Mayo Chiki
Mawaru Penguindrum
Noein
Shuffle!
Clannad
Clannad After Story
Chihaya Furu
Usagi Drop
Peach Girl
Ouron HS Host Club
Modotte! Mamotte! Lollipop! (Save Me Lollipop!)
My Bride is a Mermaid
Black Butler
Kaze no Stigma
Demon King Daimao
School Rumble
Negima!?
Vandread
Speed Grapher
Popotan
Honey & Clover
Samurai Champloo
Hetalia
Ano Hana
Ao No Exorcist
Maid-SAMA
Princess Tutu
Lil Pri
Beelzebub
Full metal Alchemist
Crayon Shin Chan
Junjou Romantica
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Sailor Moon 
XXXholic
Kamisama Kiss
Rosario+Vampire
The Dark Rabbit Has 7 Lives
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo?
Uta no Prince-Sama
Hataraku Maō-sama
Say "I Love You"
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
NouCome
Zombie Desu Ka?
Infinite Stratos
Hiiro no Kakera
Date A Live
Black Lagoon
Attack on Titan
Okami-San & her seven companions
Sword Art Online
Hentai Prince & The Stony Cat
Kill La Kill 
No Game No Life
Aika R-16
Agent AIKA
Fantasista Dolls
Sailor Moon Crystal
Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
Listen To Me Girls I Am Your Father
Space Dandy
Karneval
Free! 
Haganai
Astarotte's Toy
Ao Haru Ride
Sparkle Force
Deadman Wonderland 
Michiko x Hatchin
Love Stage! 
Assassination Classroom
Revolutionary Girl Utena 
Recorder and Randsell 
Kiss him, not me
My first girlfriend is a GAL 
Tsuredure Children 
How To Keep A Mummy 
Sanrio Boys
School Baby Sitters 
Kakegurui
7 Deadly Sins 
Hayate The Combat Butler!
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun 
My Little Monster 
The Ancient Magus' Bride






- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer