Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Havin a Thought Here, Mate

0 comments
Ive learned in my damn near 25 years of life that people are going to be crazy, judgemental, force their beliefs, and bring me down if I get up too high on my tippy toes.

However, I've also learned that when I stopped giving a fuck–literally. Things will be clear and make a lot of sense. Unfortunately there's moments where I wonder if I were LeSans would I react the same way?? No probably not. I would want to forgive and hope for the best (Soldier of Love & Fight for Justice ya kno?) the whole while crying like a big baby.

As for Bunny I can't say I wouldn't do the same. But after awhile things get old, tears dry up and my emotions are so twisted and nightmarish now I doubt I would really give a shit. Honestly—because I think, if I really gave/give you the best of me. The very best of me, let you know all of me. I doubt I'd get the same type of compassion when it's your turn.

Just a nonsense thought is all this was.

But–I guess that's why I'm sucha Icy Cold Bitch. The people whom I assumed would protect me forever never did, or couldn't or just chose not to. And to me that's what hurts the most.

How can you not expect me to be on my defense with an attitudinal smirk?? Lol


^_^ OH WELLL!!




- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer