Saturday, March 20, 2010

Did I do A Good Job (2nd Time Round)?? Lol

0 comments
Hey luv bugs here's a lik of what I been doin the past 2-3 days. I'm
still getting accustomed to the acrylics since I don't know too too
much bout them. But I think the art was a definite >plus< this time
around lol ^_^






The beginning with pink acrylics






Finished product!! ^_^





I think I did good this time I did rush or let myself get distracted ^_^ lmao

Ok so...

Pinky:
Tiger Stripes

So any nail are striper or deco works. I used LA Art Deco black white & glitter gold & Kiss' Nail art copper ^_^

Ring Finger:

China Glaze Moonlight (white background)
Stripe Rite light blue or sky blue
LA Art Deco black, glitter silver & hot/neon pink

Middle Finger:

Ultra Pro Fucshia (background)

LA Art Deco baby pink, white, Black & glitter gold

Index Finger:

I used the Seche Vite base coat & the Seche Vite Dry fast top coat first

LA Deco hot pink, light green, orange, yellow, silver, black & white ^_^





THUMB(!):

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fight (Black)

LA Art Deco white, magenta, glitter gold & silver

Stripe Rite metalic jade or light green

All have the seche vite dry fast top coat (best THING ever INVENTED!!)



^_^ so hope you like it lol when my other stuff comes imma try to do UV gel nails and see how that works. & get sum acrylic paints to do flowers and butterflies & stuff =D



As Always!!

3 kizz, 2 hugz, 1 lღv

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer