Friday, January 22, 2010

You Ever Had One Of Those Moments??

0 comments

I'm a good person. And I'm a good girl. But from time-to-time I get this moment where I wanna be BAD. It's like another person just JUMPS the hell out. However it just feels so damn comfortable, so right. I enjoy sex don't get it twisted, but there comes moments where I want it ALL the time NON STOP!! Sounds crazy I know, but to me not too radical or outta the ordinary. So I had one of those moments, but today, I was ready to do whatever it TAKES to get a lil sumtin, sumtin on the side real quick. Time wasn't a factor neither was if I was gonna get caught nor did I care if anybody LOOKED ;D lol. Saw my strawberry boo boo stix today and he just LOOKED so damn good like a, like a, oooo like Italian Ice in the Summer time on one of them 90* days. I wanted to stroll my ass across the street and rip everything that was covering that CHOCOLATE BODY and have my way with him (sumtin like Usher, He'll Like It My WAY ;p). Even that wild horny part of me, whom is better known as Sincere. I wanted him to just stop and say hey, I got a little sumtin for you I don't know how you gonna take it, but either way you take it. Damn did he have me biting my bottom lip just aching if he would put that 'Love' touch on me and  hit all the right spots with his sexy persuasive ass self. Now I love me sum chocolate but the harder it is the more interested I am ;D OW!!




Lmao yall ever have one of them moments. I mean not like where you fantasize about whoever and daydream and all. I mean the type of moment where you actually wanna sex them (/fuck them [for the grown up lol]) SILLY. Right then and there and not give a rat's ass about what's going on in the surrounding vicinity YA KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!! yawl ever had one of them moments??? I wanna make sure.



That I don't need Sex Rehab (try to make me go to Rehab and I say NO NO NO) lmao


Get At Me Sweetnesses!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer