Thursday, February 19, 2009

If....^_^

0 comments
If I were a month, I'd be: December or January

If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Well I am Wednesday(Hump Day) ^_^ but I'd like Friday

If I were a time of day, I'd be: 3am coz the night's still young and it isn't tomorrow yet :D

If I were a planet, I'd be: Neptune

If I were a sea animal, I'd be: Betta (Siamese Fighting Fish)

If I were a direction, I'd be: East

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: A sofa bed....comfortable and a place to lay one's head :D

If I were a sin, I'd be: Lust :-*

If I were a historical figure, I'd be: Phyllis Wheatley

If I were a liquid, I'd be: Water

If I were a tree, I'd be: A Neanthe Bella Palm Tree (cutest tree ever!)

If I were a bird, I'd be: A Blue Jay

If I were a flower, I'd be: A White Rose.....or a Black one ^_^

If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: Nice Calm May Shower

If I were a mythical creature: I'd be: A Mermaid!

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: Psh! A Flute of course!!

If I were an animal, I'd be: Tigress!

If I were a color, I'd be: Sweet Mocha

If I were an emotion, I'd be: Sincere Love ;D

If I were a vegetable, I'd be: A Carrot

If I were a sound, I'd be: oooh, oooh wee

If I were an element, I'd be: Earth

If I were a car, I'd be: A Royal Blue 1960 Chevy Impala ^_^ low-rider baby!!

If I were a song, I'd be: A Cheating Song :D hee hee

If I were a movie, I'd be: Woo

If I were a food, I'd be: does Sugar count?? But if not I'd be Ice Cream cold at first but very delighting ^_^

If I were a place, I'd be: Well I'm all ready Canada lol....but I'd wanna be Caribbean :D

If I were a material, I'd be: Egyptian Cotton or Silk

If I were a taste, I'd be: Your Favorite Candy ^_^

If I were a scent, I'd be: Sweet Seduction ;D...no just kidding Morning Glory

If I were a religion, I'd be: Buddhivoodiptism (Buddhism, Voodooism, Baptism) ^_^

If I were a word, I'd be: technically I am a word (Street w/o a name--Swan) but i pick Love

If I were an object, I'd be: A Priceless Rare Silver Ring

If I were a body part, I'd be: hmmm, I'd be Eyes....because they're visionaries :D lol

If I were a facial expression, I'd be: a Smile *dida-duh*

If I were a part of a house, I'd be: lol i thought about bathroom but changed my mind no no j/k Bedroom

If I were a subject in school, I'd be: Astrology

If I were a cartoon character, I'd be: TWEETY! or Mickey i like both

If I were a TV show character, I'd be: lol Stewie Griffin from Family Guy :D

If I were a shape, I'd be a: a heart

If I were a number, I'd be: 52087 ^_^


0 comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Chrome Pointer